ANNOUNCEMENT BLOG CLOSURE - NEW BEGINNINGS

 



I have been a Blogger here since 2009 but have made the decision to transfer all the Posts of this Blog to my New Online Store.  Carol Daisy Online Craft Store 

Technology wise there have been a lot of changes with posting online and to make all these alterations to the Blogger Page was not a reasonable option. Also I have for sometime been contemplating opening up my own Store again.  So it only made sense to take these Posts over to the Shop Blog. Crafting with Carol. Adding to the decision that the Blog is about more than Silk Ribbon Embroidery now as my Interests have grown and this way I am able to include these in the Posts, such as Journaling and Slow Stitching.  

The Journey for me on Blogger has been a positive and rewarding one with having you all to visit me and hopefully learn from my experiences. It totally blew me away when my first posts were added and the response I got. My purpose will still be to teach and encourage and bring you on the journey with me, but in a different location.  


I sincerely hope that you will still follow me in this format and for the time being some posts will remain here until I have been able to transfer them to the Store Site. The Etsy store Carol Daisy Crafts will be still operational for the foreseeable future, but limited to stocks until I get back on top of them.  I have probably made more work for myself by doing this but in the long term it will be worth it. My creativity won't be stopping yet, believe me I am not prepared to stop this fulfilling part of my life.


INVITATION FOR ALL CRAFTERS, IN JOURNALING, TEXTILES,  SHABBY CHIC, CRAZY QUILTING,  SLOW STITCHING, EMBELLISHING AND OF COURSE SILK RIBBON EMBROIDERY TO JOIN ME.


CAROL DAISY ONLINE CRAFT STORE





Sincere Regards Carol Daisy





 

Comments