Lace Journal Kits. Carol Daisy Crafts Store


Inspiration for Journaling:

For those who have been inspired to indulge in Journaling, for myself
I was finding so many images coming through on Pinterest and just 
had to give it a go.  However, my addiction came with making Snippet
Rolls, Strips and Clusters.  Also at times I will put together Images and
have them printed onto Cotton Fabric. Each Journal tends to have a 
Theme and then you decide between Lace / Fabric or Paper. You will 
see from my Store that stocks change regularly to wherever my Inspiration 
will take me.



These are the latest 2 Fabric Sets, Lavender and Wings. 
I had a play with some of these images and Created a Snippet Strip 
(So Far ) and added it to some laces trims etc and
listed this as a Journaling Inspiration Kit. 



If you are more into Boho Colours and Styles there is
still stocks available of the Vintage Boho Kit.
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/CaroldaisyCrafts



Carol Daisy
 







Comments

Post a Comment